Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Cape Cod Full Gospel chapter will have an open meeting this Saturday, January 19, 2013. The place is the Hyannis Golf Club on Rte. 132 Hyannis. The speaker is Rick Blaisdell from Chester Vermont (See below ). The time is  8:00 AM as usual.

Please come and see what the Lord has done for Rick. Bring a guest and join us for food and fellowship. Be  blessed, Dave Consalvi




Rick 
Blaisdell was wonderfully saved on March 21st, 1983 and instantly delivered from 13 years of drug and alcohol addictions through the power of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. “It was also the same gospel that forgave me of all my sins through the Blood of Jesus, and all bitterness, hatred, and unforgiveness in my heart left immediately as well. Right after my salvation experience, I had, and still do, have a fire of desire to see others saved and set free by the same gospel which saved me.”

“I was the co-founder of Renewed Life in Jesus Church which was established in 1986. I was ordained into the ministry on November 18th 1990 and served as the co-pastor until April 1998. I became senior pastor then and still serve today in that capacity. My heart's desire is to see people from all walks of life, and all kinds of problems and issues, sicknesses and diseases brought willingly to the Cross of Christ for healing, deliverance and restoration.  I have travelled on missions trips for the past 20 years into foreign countries including Eastern Europe, Kenya Africa, the Philippines, and India.  I have authored and published a book titled: One Life to Give, chronicling those journeys.”  

No comments: