Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Providence Luncheon 9-14-2016

 Psalm 71:3  "Be my strong refuge, To which I may resort continually; 
You have given the commandment to save me, For You are my rock and my fortress."

FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN's FELLOWSHIP

Wednesday September 14, 2016 12:00 - 1:00pm

Davenports 1925 Taunton Ave., East Providence, R.I.

Our speaker this month is David Alves, employed by Verizon. He will be sharing his testimony of how the Holy Spirit brought him life in Christ Jesus.

It is amazing how God comes to us, chooses to bring about a change in our life that only God can do by His Grace. You will be blessed to hear what God has done in David's life.

Let us pray for God the Father will send the Holy Spirit to speak into the Hearts of men and women to come and share lunch with us and hear this testimony.

Please respond by calling Jim Buford 401-821-8750 or call Pat Dochety 401-463-6128


No comments: