Tuesday, June 6, 2017

FGBMFI - June 14th Providence Luncheon Meeting

Ruth 1:16
Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you, for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge.  Your people shall be my people, and your God my God

FULL GOSPEL BUSINESS MEN's FELLOWSHIP
Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:00 - 1:00pm
Davenports 1925 Taunton Ave, East Providence, R.I.

Our Providence Chapter's speaker for the June 14th luncheon is the survivor story of Yasah Vezele. Finding herself at a very low point in life during her freshman year in college, Yasah made a life changing decision to follow after God through the salvation found only in His Son Jesus!  Please come and bring a friend to listen to her ministry story and learn how God has directed her life: "The sky above me, the earth below me, and the fire within me"

To reserve your seat for our June 14th luncheon, please call:
Jim Buford 401-821-8750 or Pat Dochety 401-463-6128

No comments: