Sunday, July 9, 2017

August Full Gospel Meetings in Braintree

Our August dates have been changed. Our open meeting will be on August 12th at Hajjar's Restaurant at 969 Washington St. from 8:30 a.m. til 11:00 a.m. 

Our Men's meeting will be on August 19th at South Shore Plaza, Braintree, from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. This meeting is for men only. As always we share the word, testimony, fellowship, prayer, and hope. Men only are invited. But we pray for anyone who comes our way.

This past Saturday five men came to the meeting. They were Dick Gay, Dennis Dockham, Rod Birnie, David Ukaebu, and myself. David shared much about Full Gospel meetings in Nigeria and how God is moving at those meetings.

We were visited by Sara who works in one of the stores at the mall. She stopped by to tell us that after we prayed for her the last time she came to her she got a promotion and a raise. God answers prayer! she later brought a friend and co worker to meet us. I asked her what her name was, but was unable to hear it correctly. I believe it was Kara or something like that. But God knows her name. Keep both her and Sara in your prayers. Later another woman came by whom we had prayed for last month. I can't remember her name I am sorry and I told her we would keep her in prayer. Forgive me but sometimes it's hard getting names of the people who stop by or just pass by. But keep her in prayer.

Finally, as We were getting ready to leave, I noticed a gentleman sitting right next to where we were sitting and talking about God's word. I felt led to go over and ask him if he wanted prayer for anything. He said that he would prefer not. I asked him his name. He said it was Emerson. I  told him we would pray for him. He said ok. So pray for a move of God in his life.

Also, pray for Rod and Marilyn for health issues and peace and comfort. Pray for Frank Dangora who is going through health issues as well. Pray also for their grandson who has cancer. Pray for our meetings. We may have to move from our location later this year. As for August and October, we are good for now. Pray for David to get a job and a car. Please also keep me and the meetings in your prayers as God directs me and fills me with wisdom and discernment.

God Bless you always. 

Blessings in Christ,

Don

No comments: